Friday, May 25, 2007

artsy fartsy hormones

this is weird. it's like other people who i don't get to talk to anymore are doing the same stuff as i am! hmm...i'm wondering. maybe we have the same percentage of raging hormones right now which amplified our inner ambitions? weh jologs. haha. well most of the blogs i read had the phrases
" fixed up my kalat"
"redesigning my room"
" did artworks"
"i miss stc"


is it just me, or are we just really doing and thinking the same things at the same time? without even talking to each other?

hmm...must be the hormones i guess.

haha kidding. :P

maybe changing the look of our rooms just really reflects our inner desires for change. and for better self-expression of artistic perspectives? our cravings and appetite to let loose and just be creative?


thanks guys.

now, i'm even more motivated to do more artsy stuff. i'm thinking of painting my floor. HAHA crazy much?! i'm also thinking of fully painting my windows and maybe create my own curtain. HAHA.

oh yeah, i miss Visual. i miss getting all messy. promise, i was reminiscing all the headaches and mischap highs of VA as i rummaged through my old and "painty" 4th yr school uniforms.

this marks art. :D

this marks another week of pure neckaches and paint-drenched clothes. ;)


-may 2007-

No comments: