Sunday, May 27, 2007

rain can sometimes be good to me ;)

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHIT MEHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

haha. is it obvious that i'm still not over what happened yesterday? hahaha. okay, okay. it may not be something too grand or super great, but hey, i'm still happy about yesterday!

:x. :X. :x.

yup! i watched the Bloomfields yesterday in a bpi event of mom. i was with the usual. arra, megan, and kay. i actually expected that i wouldn't be able to go anymore since i was feeling sickly due to my 2 shots the night before. but i guess, God answered my prayers! yay! :D

we left at around 530 pm and were very much worried because it was already raining! and mom told me that it was an outdoor event and they only had a few tents. plus, the audience space had no tent! it was bare! eep! anyway, we all had individual umbrellas. thank goodness! :D

we spent about like 10 minutes standing in the rain, doing nothing, when the bloomfields arrived! wiiii! :X :D at first, we were the only ones in front of the stage along with a few others. but after about 2 songs, i took the liberty of being a true blue bloomie and went IN FRONT. as in REALLY IN FRONT while the others were a bit farther than i was. this time, i was front of pepe, and not jayjay. awww too bad for miranda. don't worry bloomie buddy, bawi tayo sa 30! :)

as soon as they sang my fave beatles song (get back), i gamely swayed and danced. and yes, i had an umbrella in hand sa lagay na iyon ah. at siyempre, nagmukha rin pala akong tanga, FYI. ako lang sumasayaw e. ang corny kasi ng mga kasama ko. sabi ko "sayaw tayo!". and i guess they thought i was just joking since they gave me weird looks and just laughed at me! oh whatever! if you won't dance with me, i'll dance alone! AND I DID! I REALLY DID. nagmukha ngang tanga talaga. naku kung wala lang si patrod tsaka si joyce, tinodo ko na yun. medyo nahiya naman ako e. haha :D

but this is the BEST PART!!
when they sang "let's twist again", i couldn't help myself! i danced and "twisted"! HAHAHA! Pepe looked at me and winked. he was also laughing! he even pointed at me and said "uy, okay toh ah" (in the mic). and he didn't do that just once! he took notice of me about 3-4 times! promise, i'm not joking or being feeling! and you know how pepe looks at you, it's as if you're the only girl in the world? and you could just melt! ahhhh :X now, if only rocky did that to me, that would've been a different story. i would have collapsed in an instant if rocky did that to me haha!

naku, miranda. sayang. just to make it clear, i don't like like pepe ok? nakakatuwa lang siya. and i really don't fancy guys who are already married. haha sorry. nyahaha :P

promise, ask kay, arra, and megan! pepe kept on looking at me coz apparently, i was the only one really dancing (or more like looking stupid). lalo na when he was really staring, tinodo ko ung sayaw ko! and kay even shouted "go ishi!" HAHAHA. good times.

THEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
when we followed them "backstage", there were a lot other girls in front of me. as in tipong natatakpan na nila kalahati ng mukha ko? then jayjay looked at me, then waved and said HI!!!

JAYJAY and PEPE remembered me!

jayjay waved at me! as in me alone!

AHHH. ewan ko na lang kung talagang feeling ako at talagang tumingin siya sa may likod at nagkataon pa nandun ako. tapos halos natatakpan na ako ng mga babae sa harapan. tapos tumingin pa siya sa may likod kung nasaan ako, tapos dun pa siya nag-hi? e pwede naman siya maghi sa mga girls sa harap a. e hindi e. halos di na nga ako kita, talagang sumilip pa siya tapos NAG HI!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! he remembers me!!! :D :D for guys who don't know, jayjay introduced himself (complete with "hi, im jayjay.what's your name" and shaking of hands! that was when we were the only guys left backstage after their gig. then we talked a bit. and oh yeah, we introduced ourselves (using our names, fyi) HAHA)

AHHHHHH :D hahaha. :X

and when pepe saw me, he asked me:
pepe: hi. :D you were the one dancing in front di ba?
me: yeah. haha :D
pepe: haha galing ah. thank you. that was fun.

okayyyy. natanga naman ako after. :P arrrgh! even with rocky! i was too bangag! i should've told him that miranda said hi and that i'll see him next gig at eastwood (30). then i also should've told him advance happy bday! nyargh! rar. ang torpe ko talaga!

and oh yeah, IT NEVER STOPPED RAINING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! as in we were all there standing and freezing with umbrellas! my clothes were really wet.WAHAHA.

rocky: grabe guys, bilib talaga ako sa inyo. ngayon lang talaga nangyari na umuulan sa gig tapos ang daming tao sa harapan.

but, of course, rocky, i was there e! i was the one who was so game that i practically made a fool out of myself by starting the dance mood. =))

and my shoes got soaked! it's such a suicide for girls to wear brand-new shoes in the rain! yeah! the shoes i wore were brand-new! and they got soaked! as in may swimming pool sa loob ng sapatos ko. oh my poor, poor, pretty shoes :((

Oh well, anything for the boys. :D

can't wait for the next gig. :D it's rocky's bday! wiii :D and i'm going to be with ii2. :D it's also going to be my bday celebration :D i'm just going to treat them to lunch in eastwood since i really don't have time anymore! my sched is going to be filled up by next week.

and don't worry miranda, we'll have a blast on wednesday! :D i miss you!

off i go!

-may 2007-

No comments: