Thursday, May 24, 2007

more improvements

i'm on my way to really improve things. :)

just bought a new computer table a while a go. yay finally! after forever! seriously, after all my techno life! this is gonna be my 1st computer table. the old ones aren't actually computer tables. actually, the 1st one is. i think, it's the 1st ever design of a computer table! since at that time, they didn't realize that putting the monitor above eye level STRAINS your eyes! mehn. plus, the material was so sturdy that i think, it's older than me.
so, goodbye old computer table.
i will not miss you and my strained eyes. :P

HELLO new computer table! it's so classy coz it's made out of glass! it caught my eye since it was unique and suits the interiors of the sala. yay. :D

the down side? i still have to assemble it. :P

i'll do that tomorrow.

and

tomorrow, i'm gonna start solving a puzzle that my dad and i bought a few years back. i think it has 500 pieces. it has a koi design. i think. if not, i can always resort myself into solving my HAgrid puzzle. HAHA bakit ba ha?

oh yeah, i forgot. i have to get a medical exam with tita diday for ateneo. waah. i swear. one reason that made me decide to not study in UST is that. for all of you who don't know, tita diday is my pedia. which means, everytime i go to her, (and UST) i feel sick or i have a booster shot. waaah! i'm such a baby. but recalling UST in a pedia room's view isn't very inviting. it makes me all nervous and sick.

and i have to endure all of that together with embarassment. technically, i shouldn't be embarassed since i'm still below 18 for me to go to a pedia but i can't help it! all my "companions" there are babies! what's worse, i can't even fit in the examining bed! haha.


-may 2007-

No comments: