Thursday, May 24, 2007

techno diet?

hey ho! it's been a while, i tell you. i think i survived a whole week without getting near this pesky computer of mine! whatta success! so in one way or another, i went through a techno diet! yay! okay okay, i know a week isn't that much, but hello? for the past 5 years of my life, this computer made me dependent and lazy! the only exercise i got was when i would stand up and push the power button of the printer. wooow.

so, there. be happy for me! nowadays, not using the computer in a couple of days seem impossible and unbelievable. well, at least for me i guess.

so, what DID i do these past few days anyway?

oh, nothing.

i have a NEW ROOM, that's all.

HAHA. kidding.

but it does kinda look new though. and yes! i have finally cleared all my abubot and stc clutter in my room. i don't trip over stuff anymore! you have to commend me on that! since, before, you could hardly see the floor. okay, that's a bit exagerrated. :P but needless to say, my room used to be super messy and stuffy. i was too lazy to sort out my stuff and make ligpit over my high school stuff that i've seen a mouse running around my room.

and yeah, i've finally fixed my art stuff. they're organized---imagine that! my high school stuff were mostly given to aira-my very cute couusin. (hey cuz!) and the rest were introduced to the trash bin.

i can't believe it! my room is FINALLY CLEAN. and i tell you, cleaning it was far from easy. and did i mention that i used at least 6 garbage bags?! HAHA. told you i had a lot of grabage in my room! just imagine scratch papers dating back to when i was in 1st yr! hahaha. tipong mga hand outs ng mga short stories? hahaha. and quiz papers! my gally. looking over my scores felt good. and bad for some. (esp 2nd yr) haha.

my study table is finally cleared up and not cluttered with books and papers. my shelves now boast a display of NASA scale models and astronauts. :D

BUT-
i had to give up my old stuffed toys to make room for my books and notebooks. putting them away made my heart break. i swear. i even had to close my eyes while i was putting them in a bag. i said goodbye to most of them. :( but some of them will be back on a different shelf. they'll just take a bath. ;) wink wink*

and oh! i can finally say that i did something productive this summer! i made some "artworks". yay, finally!
here are some of what i already did:
i painted my window with glass paint.
i ditched my foamies artworks and replaced my nameplate with a hand-painted porcelain one. i also photo-emulsioned my alarm clock.
i painted my radio a 60's/psychedelic design. it's soo hippie. :D
i painted my tin lunch box.
i painted an old glass bottle into a stained-glass vase/pencil case.


AND
i organized all my art stuff into drawers.
i cleared my drawers.
i ditched my old uniforms. ((and will replace them with new "uniforms" (wink*) divisoria here i come!)
i have a DISCO BALL IN MY ROOM. :D now, beat that! haha. :P

my next projects?
create a warhol-like poster to complete the 60's vibe.
clear out old bath stuff like gels and shampoos.
paint my medicine cabinet.
donate my old shoes and clothes. (i'm half-way)
remove grime-from-adhesives from my door.
find a lava lamp.
find a place to stick my totempole back-drop.
arrange my last batch of stuffed toys.
make Coco a new house!

and oh-find a scent for my room.

i'll try to post some pics.

off i go! :D


-may 2007-

No comments: