Sunday, May 27, 2007

new whatevers

shit mehn. just visited my previous blogs in LJ and xanga. geesh. i couldn't take all the ka-jologan! hahaha. it was so old schooool! okay, just don't mind my old entries okay? apparently, i wasn't thinking right. HAHAHA.that was so 4 years ago. blech. :P


anyway, i finally painted my floor mat/guard! now, my room really looks like the 60's! or whatever. i just knew that i had to paint the "floor" coz it just used to be clear and bare.



it's not much, but hey! i worked hard on it haha :D just so if you're wondering, that thing is huge! i think it's the largest thing i've painted by myself haha. i applied acrylic emulsion all over so i was kinda high after. my gosh. hahaha! it's like 6 cartolinas put together! haha

i also found a few stuff that made me reminisce about my childhood days






2nd yr bandfest picture


this was where my beloved stuffed toys used to be. :( i had to sacrifice the space for my reference books and notebooks.. but i made the space a little more interesting by putting these. the middle one is a tin beatles lunch box and the one on the right is the tin lunch box i painted. :) and oh, that's the disco ball on top. :P


my vandalized radio. haha!




the nameplate i painted.



look closely. i painted my windows. haha. it's nothing grand, but i still find it cute.




the tin lunch box i painted. in this picture, i haven't applied acrylic emulsion yet.



the glass bottle i painted. pardon my poor stained glass painting! i'm still a beginner! :P


-may 2007-

No comments: