Wednesday, May 16, 2007

daily rantings

it's been 2 days already since i arrived from the states and i'm still jet lag. :( the other day, i woke up at 4 pm! talk about being pooped.

yesterday i was so jet lag that i was able to sleep at 530 am already! mehn. that was my 1st serious jet lag thing.

good thing that i was showing signs of adjustment this morning. i woke up at 5 am for pete's sake! it felt like a school day and everybody was shocked to see me actually awake and eating breakfast. hahaha :D

just got the ORSEM letter this morning and realized that i have a whole day orientaion on june 8. yup, my birthday! haha this would be fun. :P at least nobody there would know that it's actually my bday. hassle pa coz june 8 is also the management night so i have to stay up to 7 pm! oh well, sanayan lang yan.

oh well, my bday is not going to be "grand" like it used to be. to tell ya the truth, i'd just rather spend my bdays at home or spend it as any regular day. maybe i just don't like all the attention. and i hate the fact that i have to add one to my age.

i'm really nervous. i don't want to go to college yet. i'm not yet ready. it also doesn't help that JGSOM has the widest number of valedictorians, salus, and honors. and what do i got? i'm definitely not one of the choices above. mehn, AYOKO NA.

i have this weird feeling that if i had enrolled in another school like DLSU/UST/UA&P perse, i would have been more excited. maybe because i know that i won't have a hard time there compared to ateneo. maybe this ego of mine refuses to be squished by smarties. hay.

my skin is in its worst state right now. maybe it's due to my irregular sleeping patterns. my skin is breaking out real bad. :((


-may 2007-

No comments: