Monday, January 28, 2008

good day mate

yay! i had a great day today! :D

intact was my first class and I had so much fun talking to Mark and Rex. yup, the infamous Totoy Bibbo has once again sported the MOHAWK. haha and it was so much fun trying to mess it up! Nyaha :P

Jap class was held in Escaler Hall. We watched some Indie Jap Films. Man, were they weird. And i thought our Indie Films were really odd. I liked one though. It was about a High school boy bored in his Democracy in Japan class who tallied all the girls "un-wedging" their gym wear (in Japan, it's as if they're just wearing panties as bottoms). There were 3 categories: Green, Blue, and Red. So, every time a girl would "un-wedgie" her panty-like-whatever-gym-wear, he would tally it according to color. When he was all excited, the teacher caught him and asked him what kind of character was he writing by tallying the "buruma"s (bums). And guess what?! He was trying to form the character for the word JUSTICE. YEBA.

Cute bums for JUSTICE.

Physics was pretty much okay. I can finally understand it coz my hs notes are helping me. Really, if it weren't for my notes, I would have died there. Hay, may kwenta rin pala si Macaraeg kahit papaano. At least she gave exam questions that were actually discussed. They were undeniably hard, but my grades were pretty much okay.

But now, all the exam questions seem to be so easy peasy, until the results punch you in the face with a big fat F. All questions of Sir Culaba are trick questions! damn! you know what, I'd rather study and solve undeniably hard Physics questions where I'm sure I know what I'm doing rather than solve some seemingly easy questions that'll turn out super trick questions.

oh well, i think I'm gonna enjoy Elasticity better compared to projectile motion. :D thank you hs notes!

English was like a free period. The period was dedicated for consultation regarding our argumentative papers. I got a perfect score for my sources! wippee! so i guess having an unoriginal topic isn't one of worries after all. :)

Lit made my day though! Sir Oca returned our Midterms, and I got an A! wooohoo! :D I only got a 94 because I forgot to put my group # in my test paper! I mean, how was i suppose to know? HAHAHA. Oh well. I'm really happy because I thought that my essay was super sabaw! I mean, i just crammed it in 15 minutes! And we had to write 4 paragraphs! I thought i effed up my grammar. And the whole essay was equivalent to 60 points! major pressure! hahaha. Anyway, Sir Oca's note also made me so happy today!

"this is a very smart essay"

Just let me brag okay? It's not like this happens to me everyday! hahaha.

I just wish my Math midterms would be this good.

oh well, wish me all the luck!

-jan08-

No comments: