Wednesday, March 19, 2008

all you need is love

Maundy Thursday has come and I can sleep! Yay! I think i was already asleep by 9 last night! That's the first time for i dunno...5 years?! wahaha. I felt so refereshed when I woke up! I finally woke up greeting the 7 am sun! :D It feels great, you should try it too! It beats the 10 am glare anyday and I feel so energized!

I still feel a bit uneasy though. I still have 3 Final tests, a Fil Magazine (which we're going to cram since Sir has still yet to return our papers),and a Lit play before I can finally bid farewell to my freshie year.






Jim Sturgess is do damn HOT!



Oh yeah, I finally watched Across the Universe last week. Yeah, I'm such a loser. Hmm...lemme see. Really, people back those days were so messed up. But I can't blame them either. They were only making the most out of their lives since they weren't sure of their future. War here. War there. So they just made a giant leap and made the most out of their lives more pleasing and enjoyable. Hence, the drugs. And all the freakish love-making. Since a lot of negative "vibes" and dark events were happening in Vietnam, they chose to channel into their "positive and high" vibes. When they got high, they saw colorful but very disturbing creatures. I have this Beatles poster in my room (it's still in its cardboard tube though) and it's very colorful and psychedelic, but whenever I look at it, it makes me feel disturbed and even scared! I guess what happened during the 60s was more like a case of making the most out of their uncertain lives. It's more like escapism, actually.
One of my fave snapshots in the movie. The song here is the ultimate Get-High song!
Because the wind is high it blows mind....


For the Benefit of Mr. Kite.
I didn't like the singing part here. Mr Kite wasn't singing, he was like delivering a poem!
Sayang, the part could have been so superb if they made it more hazy and more psychedelic. The song's so druggish pa naman.

Don't get me wrong though. The movie was fantastic! The graphics, effects, cast, art, and everything was superb! I cried countless of times because the scenes were so surreal. It's like my soul was relived in that movie. It's the type of movie that I HAVE to watch alone because I'll be this freak-o who'll cry, jump, and laugh at the same time. Yeah, I'll be this schizo out of control. I don't think you would understand, but that's the way I am whenever I am in front of an Art piece that deeply moves me. Those things, I just know, I HAVE to experience on my own. :) The ending.. I just can't emphasize to you HOW MUCH I felt. The feeling was just so intense. It's like saaay...a mental orgasm?! (just like how Sir Oca puts it) It was so fucking surreal that I just couldn't contain all my feelings inside of me. It's really hard to explain. And it's really hard to understand too. All those emotions, all those tears and chunks of laughter...those mixed emotions...it was really so surreal to the extent that I couldn't handle it.

I know what you're thinking right now. I HAVE LOST MY MIND. Well, come to think of it, maybe I did. It was just so mind-blowing.

UHUH. That's me. :) Inconsistent and downright crazy. :D I guess I really am a suited 60s head-over-heels hippie wannabe fan who just can't make up her mind.I have a split personality you see, just like a true-blue Gemini. :) It makes me odd but it also makes me eccentric. It's like a roller coaster ride, really. You go into these sudden drops and loops, it's exhilirating!

You should watch the movie, it's life changing. nyaha. Don't expect to have the same experience that I did though. I'm just a self-confessed schizo, that's all. :D

My favorite part was the Bowling scene, wiii! I am falling, I am falling.... :D ALL THE SINGING PARTS were just so mind-blowing!!!! as in WOOSHKAPOOOW! nyahaha. :D

Hold me tight...

Close your eyes..

If I fell in love with you will you promise to be true and help me understand...Coz I've been in love before..

ALL YOU NEED IS LOVE <3>

-mar08-

No comments: