Sunday, March 9, 2008

ping-pong

How come my hell weeks aren't over yet?! WHAT THE FUCK. Naiinis na talaga ako. As in.

I still have to turn in 3 papers for Eng12. And I thought I only had to write one more. Well, thanks to my Eng prof. Clap Clap Clap. It isn't our fault we consumed so much time for the Defense. It was her idea anyway. Other Eng12 classes didn't have one either.

Jap class this week will be rather mind-boggling and confusing since I can't understand anything anymore. Ugggh. Benri tokoro o ikimashitaka? Hayayay. I'll also have my Kaiwa (oral conversational exam] on Friday. I made the script! I just hope it'll go well. Let's go Pauline-san and Victor-san! Haha.

Fil Paper was moved to Tuesday but I still have no idea how I'm going to write that thing! Panig ng tagapagsalaysay? SIno ang tagapagsalaysay? Maasahan ba sila? Pffft.

Math Long test on Thursdayyyyyyy. Please lang. Lumuhod na kayo sa Quiapo at nahihilo na ako sa mga logarithms.

Jap presentation next week. Arrgh. Ang hirap pala may upper year na groupmate. Hindi mo mapakita sa harap niya na naiinis ka na dahil wala siyang ginagawa. arrrgh.

Another Hell Week. Another pain in the neck.

Now, I wouldn't want to sound to negative since I don't want to pass the bad vibes on to you guys. So I'll smile.

:D Voila!

Haha.

Btw, love my sounds? I'm so addicted to Vampire Weekend!!! <3 Check their myspace :)
-mar08-

No comments: