Saturday, March 15, 2008

Bolgia nine

WHAT IS IT ABOUT COLLEGE AND HELL WEEKS RECURRING EVERY SINGLE WEEK?!

Oh damn, when will this end? T.T At least hell weeks in college aren't as INTENSE like in high school. Please, don't even get me started.

Jap Presenation on Monday. Our group's topic is about Fashion! We'll be wearing jap street fashion wear while presenting! I'm going to dress as a school girl. Yeah, I know it isn't original but you can't blame me for that! I'll be way tense that time because Monday's also our LT 3 Physics. ZOMG. KILL ME NOW. huhuhu :( I used to see Physics as something fun. But college Physics isn't exactly fun when your teacher gives trick questions during exams. :( At least Sir gives interesting demos. WOuld you believe that heart-shaped (yes, that's a heart! And I formed that using intermolecular bonds with 2 carbon and 3 dimethylene. I then put some radiation by leaving it under the sun. about 32 degree celcius is fine. Left it at the cathode ray tube overnight, and voila! )
nah I'm just kidding. I didn't even understood half what I said. Would you believe that's only Scotch tape and polarizers (aka shades)?!

Jap orals are fun. :)) Here's Patrick-san and Lui-san having theirs.
Patrick: Lui-san, Piolo Pascual wa hansum desu. Soshite, oishi desu. (Piolo is handsome and yummy too.)
Lui: Dame! Dame! (that's wrong! you bitch! He's mine!)*slaps Patrick
Patrick: Gomennasai. (sorry. then says something that I can't understand)


Lab Finals on Tuesday! Gahd, it's so unfair that the other physics lab classes don't have any finals at all :((


Fil12 orals on Wed! I also have to wear a formal attire, so that'll be a first. Might as well get used to it, as I'll be wearing that everyday after 4 years! My topic's about The Bloomfields and I have to talk about them for 10 whole minutes! And what's worse, my audience is my Prof! Him and only him. That's even harder since I'll have no excuse to "roam" my eyes! I just have to stare at him for 10 minutes! And if it was done in front of a class, at least I'd get some motivation from my blockmates. But oh well, wala na tayong magagawa. At least my topic's interesting! Now, if only I was talking to Miranda na lang instead of Sir, that'd be perfect! nyahaha.


Dad surprised me by giving me the THE BEATLES STORY Audio CD. I'm not yet done listening to the whole CD yet since it's so darn long! It's like listening to a looong documentary, complete with interviews, songs, stories, etc. <3>

Just as Marc said, "Kala ko ba Holy week next week? Bakit parang hell week?" FINALS WEEK NEXT NEXT WEEK. That's after Holy Week.


hehe. Oh well. We all have our hard times. At least all this will be over in a few days. At least I only have to worry about 3 more days next week. Then there's still LIT prac. Our lit finals will be on the 29th so kamusta naman iyon dba? We'll be presenting Canto V of Inferno. The Circle for the Lustful and Carnal. Lit practices are very interesting. :) It's fun learning how to dance. Especially when you're relying on youtube instructional videos. WTH. One "instructional" vid didn't even show the feet. SO WOW. SALAMAT AH. HOW HELPFUL. Naka-focus lang ung camera sa mukha ng dancers. hayayay. :)) Practices also became laugh fests. Choreographing a fight scene can really get interesting. Omushirui desu yo!


Here's Bao as Paolo. Dedok na siya.


I'm done with my last ENG 12 paper! wooohoo! Clap. Clap. Clap. It's my first Eng paper that I did in one sitting. I do hope I get an A.

Another major project for Fil! WHAT THE HELL. I think Sir's gonna let us cram it since all our papers are still with him and we need that for the final project.
I just found out that Vampire Weekend will BE COMING NEAR THE PHILIPPINES!!! ARRGH THEY SHOULD PASS BY HERE TOO! Please o please, give me money so that I could buy a ticket to Osaka, Japan! Gahd, most of their concerts are SOLD OUT! AS IN! ZOMG. And they're already booked until August 10 this year! (Osaka concert) I must watch them! :((

Okay, 'till here! Seeya soon! (If I'm still alive that is. 2 more hellish weeks!)

-mar08-

No comments: