Tuesday, March 11, 2008

effin hormones

I've never felt this bitter in my entire life. EVER.

This might sound utterly weird, but really. I cried my heart out awhile ago and I can't even pinpoint which of the things I've been thinking about triggered it. I guess it's all of it. It was so weird talking to myself aloud. It's like I felt that there was another person beside me. That was the first time that I just talked to myself as if there was an audience to listen to what I had to vent out. Tipong ung character sa play na nagmumuni-muni sa tabi at umiiyak? Pero, helpful pala talaga iyon. It's better than not releasing it in any way.

Ang drama talaga.

I originally planned to release all of those here, but on second thought, wag na nga lang. Thanks miranda, for tolerating my weirdness!

Maybe it's thanks to my effin' hormones.

Most of the schools are done already so Waaaaa. Hay. Aza aza fighting! Kaya ko 'to!

-mar08-

No comments: