Wednesday, August 6, 2008

SOSE PLUGGING!

Today was very interesting. I was so giddy a while ago that I must have burned up all the sugar in my body. HAHAHA.

Makis and I (or more like, just me) helped Justin with the SOSE booth! My PR skills were put to the test! We gave out e-aji freebies and promoted the SOSE Launch Night. Haha, now I know how it feels to be all all perky just to convince people that freebies are indeed freebies. It won't bite them or their wallet. We're only asking a few seconds of their time..

And...I kinda memorized their promos in their tarp already!

THE PREMIER SOSE LAUNCH '08 NIGHT

Featuring Urbandub!
(insert other bands that I don't know...)

Unlimited henna tattoos and glitter tattoos!

August 8, 2008
Bellarmine Field
630-10 pm

Hmm that's the only thing that I could remember, but that shouldn't stop you from going! GO! GO! GO! SOSE Night! :D

And oh, if you also have time, vote for shirt No.2 when you pass by the Sec B foyer. Makis' blockmates designed it! Hehehe, In fairness, it looks really really cool so vote vote vote! I think the stub that you get from voting also serves as a free photo at the photo booth so go vote now! HAHAHA. I'm not sure though, Makis just told me.

Okay, it's just funny how I was even more involved in helping Sose than SOM. :)) Back in AMA, I didn't even join in any of the projects because I wasn't notified! HAHAHA.

Oh well. The whole thing was fun. I guess I can walk with a plakard saying "Will do extra curriculars for food"

Hehe, it's kinda weird when this is the only time that I'm giddy, but then I have to write a PSy paper about my most painful memory. Tsk tsk. I should have done it days ago pala! Haha. Iyan tuloy.

Oh well, I'm like chatting with Josel right now. Catching up and all :))

Some "excerpts" from today - hilarious!:
Jamir: Aww kinikilig parin si Ish. Love mo ba siya? Pula ka pa oh.
Ish: Huwattt? No, infatuation lang. :)

RJ: Mahilig ka pala sa ganyan a! :))

Drew: Adik! Aww kaya pala blooming ka ngayon e! (sabay kurot sa braso. OKAY CAN YOU NOT EMPHASIZE MY FLABBY ARMS?!)

Drew: Alam mo, bagay kayo.
Ish: *blushes*
Drew: Hahaha! Kinikilig ka naman! :))

Mark: Shet anong grade na ba niya? Hindi pa ata siya tuli e..

Allen: Ish...loser iyon


Hehe. Wala lang. Too bad I can't blog everything. Someone might see it! :S But anyhoo, gotta go now.

Ja. omoshirou desu yo.

No comments: