Thursday, August 7, 2008

Vacuumed Wraith Blobs of Euphoria





I had a really bad day the other day and I didn't want to do anything school-related first thing I got home sooo I kinda played with paint. It's not much of a painting and I had no fixed idea on my mind. I just painted the first thing that came to me, so there. It's kinda ironic coz it's really colorful even if I was feeling so glum. Hence, the title. Hehe, don't worry if you don't get it that much. I don't either. Haha.

Notice the thing on the upper right? That's supposed to be a distorted UFO, sucking all the stuff. Just interpret whichever way you like haha.

Oh yeah, I guess I had too fun with paint that I didn't notice that my hair had its own share too haha. I went to school with a tiny bit of it on my hair :P Yeah hahaha this was it.


No comments: