Sunday, August 31, 2008

Study hard party harder

Haloo haloo! I don't really feel like blogging, but I feel this need to update. I'm gorging on some popcorn right now, I'm so hungry! Haha. And it's obvious with my figure. I'm gaining weight by the day! Huhuhu. It's the first time that my tummy bulges whenever I wear shorts of jeans! Eww big blob of lard! Hahaha. Okay, I'm not anorexic okay? It's just that...it kinda looks weird.

Math LT last Friday. Oh gawd. It was hell! And I thought it's supposed to be the easiest topic! Well the topic's relatively easier, but our prof won't let us get away with it! Hayayay. At least Oliver treated us to dinner. It was his bday last Friday - Happy Bday Oli! Hahaha. And I bet knowing that he was Sang's 1st kiss was the cherry on top of his bday! NYAHAHA. LIPS TO LIPS MEHN! MAN TO MAN! =)) My block's not super close but we kinda make up for it by being not mature. (immature's not the right word!haha) Remember last Xmas, we had a water balloon (more like plastic ng ice na tubig fight) at Bell field. We were soaked and even had to take a "bath" by the gripuhan in Bellarmine just to rinse off Oli's Mountain Dew splashes.

Sooooo instead of a water fight, we had a cake fight! Wooo! Hahaha. You should have seen Karla. Buong slice ng cake iyong sinubsob sa mukha niya. CHocolate Mousse pa iyon a. But really, we had our own share too! It was hilarious! More than 10 of us were screaming and running around the room! Hahaha!


Fooling around with Megan and Josh. Nstp in PACEC Montalban, Rizal. Btw, Androgyny suits you Josh! Hahaha.



OMG I MISSED YOU GAYS LIKE HELL!!!! HAHAHA I SWEAR! I miss laughing till I can't anymore. You know, till the air goes foul and all? :)) YOU GUYS ARE SIMPLY THE CRAZIEST! Hahahaha. Might as well call the mental hospital ( AND POLICE!), for ALL WE CARE! =))

We may look all girly girly now, BUT WE WILL FOREVER BE TOMBOYS! :D
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!

"Keng! Don't forget ako first kiss mo a. At hindi iyong isa diyan. HAHAHA." - judith

yeah. We kissed girls and we liked it. Katy Perry should be ashamed. Nyahaha kidding! :))

WE RULED THE DANCE FLOOR ME LADIES! Hahaha we brought the house down. Shizzzz talaga. :)) Talo pa namin UST guy friends mo keng! Walang wala ang hip hop dance nila sa ethnic-mrs-yalong dances and PMDAS dances namin! :)) AND OMGGGGG Arra! Ikaw ba yan???? Tsktsk. And megan, nagwala ka ata masyado kasi tinulugan ka ni L! hahaha

Basically, we all seemed drunk and high with cocaine but we weren't. Wala naman sigurong hinalong red horse sa four seasons dba? :D

We still aint that prim and proper! And I LOVE IT! Awww dapat sleepover na lang ulit lahat sa bahay! hahaha just like old times sake. Kulang na lang lumiyab, bumaha, gumuho at gumiba bahay ko dahil sa inyo! :))

"Antonette, pag nagpalit ka into jeans, iikutin ko iyong boobs mong parang doorknob. Magdress ka!" - Carmel
We are the coolest and hottest kids from the block. WENK HAHAHA.
Yeah, dancing with girls is much more fun than with guys.

I missed you to death bheibez! It's OUR world and THEM.

P.S

I'm done with the Twilight series! The ending was rather disappointing, it just proves that it's really for kids. Sorry, I'm not a sucker for fairytale like endings and overly mushy conversations. But the saga is okay. For one, it's really easy to read. That's why I was able to squeeze it in between acads. The 2nd and 3rd book, I liked better and was less cheesy than the rest. There's also more essence and gore to it so it's not that boring. :)

And ohh Dad bought me 2 new Haruki Murakami books! Yay! Back to surreality and mind-boggling existenstialism shizz! :D

No comments: