Tuesday, November 18, 2008

berserk

Ugh. I'm guessing that this sem will really make me burnout. I have tons of readings piled up for Theo and SA, and I have to study Intermediate Jap like there's no tomorrow. Dev psy's fine. Stat is tolerable (for now) and Personality is quite term-y. I think our prof already taught us about a hundered terms in a span of 2 meetings. And waa Jap, I think I'm gonna die. That's because my prof speaks so fast. And oh the vocab. I am DOOMED. Most of the time I have no idea what my sensei is talking about. She just blabbers. :S Well at least she's nice. And I like the fact that I get to learn more for future anime marathons haha.

Oh well, I'm off to bury myself in readings. Come on Ateneo, we should save trees! NO TO READINGS ANYMORE! Okay, just kidding.

No comments: