Monday, November 10, 2008

not even at the brink of smiling while running my ass off

For the past few days, my social calendar has been everything but empty. It was barubal night with Iv2 again last Friday.

Me: *enters the room* Hi santi! Uyyy! Wow sobrang coincidence na andito rin iyong iab noh? (may hawak na cake na may malaking candles na 18)

Santi: Hay nako raffy! Hay nako! Sabi ko na nga ba e!

Me: Huh? Hindi, wala lang talaga dumating ako. Wala lang talaga iyong cake na to. Wala rin iyong candles na 18. Ang feeling mo naman. Di to sayo noh.

Cy: Raffy, alam ba ni Santi to?

Raffy: Alam niya, pero di talaga.

Haaa?

Belated Happy Birthday Santi! And I missed you IV2! In fairness, our attendance is getting better! Were we 11 or 14?

Saturday was supposed to be a mall day with the block but I guess my block is just so loving that only 4 of us showed up. Good job guys. I just knew you loved us soooo much. :D

Night time was another night with II2. We originally planned to watch a benefit event for this cancer thing with the Bloomfields at C3 events place in Greenhills but when we arrived, we kinda found it boring and stuffy so we headed for World Music KTV at Promenade. And whadya know? Oliver was there too and even joined in the retarded singing. Haha kudos to you, man.

Andddd...drumroll please................

It was my first day back in school today. It was...rather boring. Crisostomo, who is blacklisted as TERROR is my prof. I hope I don't regret my decision of enlisting in that class just because my mgt class is there.

Same goes with my SA. Well I haven't heard any news about her to label her terror, but it looks like it's just going to be a big snore fest. But at least my jap class looks interesting enough. Most of my classmates are 3rd and fourth years. And I don't know anyone. Well except this one guy who was also my classmate when I took JSP 101 hahaha. Our prof made us go around and introduce ourselves to our classmates and ask random questions...in japanese! That was quite...fun...and confusing. Hmmm hahaha.

I had to run my ass from CTC to Bellarmine! And shizz, I almost slipped. Good thing when I sat down, the prof called my name for attendance. Ooooh haha. I'm seriously considering riding the car.

No comments: