Thursday, November 27, 2008

AB vs BS

I am seriously getting uncomfortable and restless.  These past weeks have been rather boring and what else...disappointing.

I'm really not the person who gets all giddy when I do nothing in the group.  I'd rather do piles of work for a project rather than do nothing.  Seriously.  I'm not the freeloader type and I feel so useless when I don't get to contribute.  Ok, lemme rephrase that.  I also don't like doing all the work, but you know, I'd rather feel useful.

And oh, honestly, I HATE THE (too) LAIDBACK ATTITUDE.  I'd rather go study and panic over something than doodle.  I hate it when they look at me as if I'm sort of this nerd when I tell them I studied the required chapter.  A few months back, I might say that I love being carefree and all but I guess I only would have thought that because I was bombarded with various stressors. (ok whatta term)

AND I just despise people who are just so narrow-minded and empty.  Walang pakialam sa kahit ano.  Hell they're stuck inside their box they're not even familiar with because they ignore it anyway.

Well they're not all like that, just some of them are.  What's worse, I just can't shy away from them because...  

----------------------------

Hindi ako mayabang.  Hindi ko lang talaga kaya maging GANOON KATAMAD.

My other class is fun though, really friendly people and kinda OC too. :) And it's the right mix of OC :P

But my stat is rather liberating...solving is really tedious and I have no choice but to really work it out on my own because I can't consult with my classmates (I don't know them and they're a block). :P

No comments: