Saturday, November 1, 2008

tourniquet

We went to Makati today with my family, and I watched HSM 3 again! Yeah, I know. You can tell me how baduy I really am. But that's okay, I love being baduy. The choreo is just amazing and the soundtrack's a lot catchier. And it has less of those "unity/together-ish" messages that can be used in grade school presentations. The plot's even a wee bit better, tada!

On a more serious note, I've been having more nightmares these days. What I observed is that I only usually have nightmares in periods. What I mean is - it's either I don't have nightmares or I have nightmares all days in a week. I guess it's just my bad sleeping posture. (It's in psych anyway)

Coco has been sick lately. He has something like a bad case of a cough - he'd usually cough and wheeze during the night. But good thing he's better now compared to a few weeks ago. His cough got so bad that I wasn't able to sleep at night because his coughs lasted all night. I also cried because I felt so scared and sorry for him. I just don't what to do if ever he goes to heaven one of these days. I might just crash. He's been with me since I was 9, and it's just really hard for me to imagine a life without him by my side.

He'd gone to the vet for 3 times already, and each time, they'd give him different kinds of medicines. Just yesterday, I just learned that he had a big heart. Which means, he has to switch to a healthier kind of dog food (it even has lycopene and omega 3) and can't go out anymore. :( Oh well, it comes with age. I still hope he can still stay by my side till I dunno...till I die? Why oh why must dogs have shorter lifespans. :(

No comments: