Sunday, November 16, 2008

It's been barely a week of class and I'm already wishing for a REALLY REALLY EARLY Xmas break.  I find school...quite boring.  Well not actually - at least I get exercise! I have no break during MWF and I have a CTC to bel 207 class so I've been basically running around campus and getting all sabog when I reach class.  I even took my car at that rate.  It's all my SA prof's fault.  She dismisses us 5 minutes after the first bell so that means I onlyhave about 5 minutes to run and look for my car.  And even after taking the car, I was still late.  The good thing is, my jap prof is very nice and weird anyway.  I like her.  Haha.  She even taught us to sing the te forms of group 1, 2, and 3 verbs using the melody of the song you better not pout you better not shout coz santa claus coming to town.  Utsurte mubununde kuitte guite su~shitte surushite kurushitte iku itte. Okay so maybe you can't get it when you read it but I'll gladly sing it to you when we see each other. Haha.

Anyhoo, I got my Mac Pro the other day and I'm trying to get used to it.  I still don't have a name for it though.  I was thinking between Zenith, idiosyncratic (ok maybe I could alter this a bit), or Bricolage.  I wanted it to have a meaning kasi.  And I also want it to sound good. Whad'ya think?

No comments: